10 months ago

PM Modi's promise to Bharat - and political message to opposition

Watch this 

While addressing the public during the inauguration of Bharat Mandapam, PM Modi guaranteed Indian citizens that during his third term as Prime Minister, India will be among the top three largest economies of the world.

Tbh, this is in line with the current Govt's plan to make India a $5T economy by 2025.

The thing to notice is that PM Modi is talking about his third term as PM. Watch from 1:28 of the video that I have linked, you will see how, with such sheer confidence, PM is annuncing to the world that there will be a third term in office.

Well, nothing is sure in politics, but the way PM is talking, I think he definitelty has some plans going further, and I shall try to tell you about those.

This address can also be seen as an answer to the recently formed I.N.D.I.A political alliance by more than 25 parties of the oppostion.

Frankly, I think the opposition played right into the hands of PM Modi when they came up with an alliance and that too with such a name, but more on that later in a separate article. #GeneralElection2024