8 months ago

Just another day at the office in JnK - 3 security force officers were killed in a gunfight

Three security force officers, including an Army Colonel, were killed in a gunfight with terrorists in Kokernag area of Kashmir's Anantnag district.

Colonel Manpreet Singh, Major Ashish, deputy superintendent of Jammu and Kashmir Police Humayun Bhat were critically injured in the gunfight and died later. Bhat died due to heavy blood loss.

The operation against the terrorists began on Tuesday evening in Gadole area, but was called off during the night. This morning, the hunt for the terrorists resumed after information started trickling that they were spotted at a hideout.

You get to see these incidents on regular basis.

Has Kashmir really changed for good?

.7 months ago

as just reading about Col Manpreet Singh. What a man.

He got promoted in 2021 and the army offered him a peace position. 

His reply - No sir. i will stay posted here with my men.

He volunteered to stay and command the 19 Rashtriya Rifles, a battalion credited with major kills of terrorists including Hizbul Mujahideen poster boy Burhan Wani.

Massive resect

.8 months ago

latest updates on this news is that the security forces have encircled those terrorists. there were 2 terrorists from LeT in Anantnag. hope they get what they deserve.

i will update here as more information gets public

.8 months ago

not fair to say that this happens in regular basis.

as far as i know, the condition in Kashmir is a lot better now than what it used to be.

i know life is difficult for our security forces there but the civilians are definitely living a better life after the abrogation of article 370.

i mean how often do you see people at lal chowk celebrating indipendence day 

.8 months ago

undefined

Om Shanti

.8 months ago

Om Shanti 🙏