4 years ago

When will we unite as a nation by keep religion and politics aside?

There has been a lot of discussion on #pmcares .Some say it is a replica of #PMNRF and others are questioning its transparency and use.

Some Facts:

1. #PMNRF was introduced to bring back people displaced from Pakistan and contribute a small portion towards medical treatment. #pmcaresfund is just about #covid19.

2. Relief funds set up state government don't fall under CSR Donations - #companiesact Act,2013. Ironical when the party which placed it now questions it knowing that it will need an amendment to change it.

3.Contribution of funds to #SDMA will be taken as #CSR Expenditure. Why are some states complaining and politicising it rather than asking the corporates to contribute under it and avail #CSR Benefits under prevailing law??

4. States get 41% share of the revenue under 15th Finance Commission so it's time they chip in because the way I see, #pmcares is doing what it is supposed to.

5. #pmcares will be audited by independent auditors. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/pm-cares-to-be-audited-by-independent-auditors/articleshow/75112792.cms

Isn't it high time we forget the #religion and #party based bias and unite as a nation. Or does it require more #covid19 deaths for us to finally stop politicising everything?

Move to parent
.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani Buddy trust me I do watch and follow news hence i was able to write what I you are discussing on. Clearly you need to read more before actually commenting on schemes. If you have something please share and enligjten us. It is a discussion after all.

.4 years ago

@Satwik thats what i have been doing till now. Enlightening. Give me one reason that made you think that I should read more on schemes. 

You've been saying in other comments that it is an elected government and let it do what it is doing. Then my friend a democracy doesnt looks like that. We dont elect dictators, we elect law makers. The constitution implies that "it is not rule of men but rule of law". And in that formation, amendment and annulment of laws, we are supposed to either appreciate or oppose the government, based on our understanding. When we think that gov is going on wrong path, then it is our duty to protect ourselves, fight for our rights and protest, pressurize the gov. Question the government. And that is what we are doing. We found this creation of separate fund an anomaly and hence began to doubt, to question. If you think that by not questioning and just accepting goverment's every action, we will be united, then that is mere ignorance. And believe me, in democracy it is harmful. You always have to check the government.