4 years ago

China and the medical facilities.

Czech Republic, Spain, Malaysia, Netherlands, Slovakia, Turkey all had reported faulty medical supplies from China yet India didn't learn from these experiences and had to order from there when South Korea had provided a better bid and low cost with quality of around 340+GST. Countries like alaysia went ahead with south korea and it was beneficial for them. 

But now faulty equipments is not just the only concern but the time involved along with the expensive price structure also comes into the picture. Who will take up this responsibility ? Do we have a similar WHO type org which is favoring the Chinese ? 

.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 we should not ordered from China, specially knowing that they are supplying faulty equipments.

Or can there be any other reason for ordering?

.4 years ago

@prateekchopra I strongly feel that there is another reason as , initially when it was mentioned that we will be procurring medical supplies then it was also mentioned that China and south korea are the 2 countries who are being approached for it. South Korea offered a better bid and kits were fine as mentioned by Malaysia as well who boycotted Chinese supplies and went for korea but we on the other hand didn't and now suffering.

.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 what is more shameful is that China did not apology but instead said that it understands that "one size fits all" policy is wrong...my gosh they had really sent masks made up of female under garments to Pakistan....this is nothing but 

.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani what good an apology would have done?

.4 years ago

@ktiwari91 it could have made them look innocent...that they acknowledge a mistake or fault...

.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani again..whats the use of making yourself look innocent when the whole world believes that you are the root cause of a problem 

.4 years ago

@ktiwari91 i must admit that I like your way of thinking 

But lets suppose that China would have accepted that there has been a mistake from their side and that they are just willing to help and will be cautious while checking the quality of equipments ... 

Then in that case ....What do you think why would have they said so ?

Continue to new thread
.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani I again can't stop laughing after reading that Pakistan part :P
But on the Chinese part , their global ambitions seem to be getting fulfilled with dealings with other countries (be it fauty, as they don't have much of the options) .

.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 i wonder what SIZE the chinese were refering 

.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani may be undergarments or may be they didn't understand the english sentence.

.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 this what happens after learning only Mandarin and no