4 years ago

Pan-india-mic

Other than China, we are the only 1 billion + people nation 

In China the virus did not spread to every province...even if it did...the numbers did not cross 1000 mark...now its debatable whether those numbers are true ....but then actually it can be concluded that the virus did not cover pan-China...

Now in US, European Countries and other countries, the virus did cover their major regions and hence affected large populations...and the results are in front of us...2 lakh deaths...

Talking of india, the other 1 billion people country, the situation is similar to that of US, European and other Countries...which is that virus has mapped the whole of country...it has entered every state and the numbers are on rise...

I believe we are about to witness the worst catastrophe of the recent history...

I wish somehow it could be stopped ...

.4 years ago

@mehrashivani12@yahoo.com i believe, keeping aside most impractical islamic nations and other under developed countries, we India are the ones who could be worst ones at the suffering end...

Means seriously how tough is it to understand that when US and Europe couldn't handle it...what could we expect from the so called Superpower...

I am afraid we won't even have the title of developing country after all of this ends...

And I full agree that unfortunately it is looking like we will be hit the worst by this virus...

.4 years ago

to add to it our measures are such that it will hamper the ones who are already fighting it- the price hikes(except liqour) will cause further problems to the ones who are the corona warriors as they were mostly using vehicles to help the masses and now they will pay for this govt revenue as well - claps, thalis, flowers and kudos for this decision .

.4 years ago

@mehrashivani12@yahoo.com well if China had it planned before spreading then they had planned it well , even if they didn't plan it still they did well in their containment and probably there were hidden numbers as well. India on the other hand had vast amount of time but failed to take proper pre-emptive measures. We still have the brains in our country who can very well help us overall but they are not being included or hear in decision making.

And we want revenue from liquor , it's fine I guess now if they can get revenue and their is a huge crowd gathering for it.