4 years ago

When will we unite as a nation by keep religion and politics aside?

There has been a lot of discussion on #pmcares .Some say it is a replica of #PMNRF and others are questioning its transparency and use.

Some Facts:

1. #PMNRF was introduced to bring back people displaced from Pakistan and contribute a small portion towards medical treatment. #pmcaresfund is just about #covid19.

2. Relief funds set up state government don't fall under CSR Donations - #companiesact Act,2013. Ironical when the party which placed it now questions it knowing that it will need an amendment to change it.

3.Contribution of funds to #SDMA will be taken as #CSR Expenditure. Why are some states complaining and politicising it rather than asking the corporates to contribute under it and avail #CSR Benefits under prevailing law??

4. States get 41% share of the revenue under 15th Finance Commission so it's time they chip in because the way I see, #pmcares is doing what it is supposed to.

5. #pmcares will be audited by independent auditors. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/pm-cares-to-be-audited-by-independent-auditors/articleshow/75112792.cms

Isn't it high time we forget the #religion and #party based bias and unite as a nation. Or does it require more #covid19 deaths for us to finally stop politicising everything?

.4 years ago

@Satwik how do you trust a government which is looking for spying on us in the meantime of a crisis?

Ethical hacker Robert Baptiste has claimed that he hacked Aarogya Setu app and found there were security flaws. He was able to know that 5 PMO officials are Covid-19 positive. 

.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani He was able to know that 5 PMO officials have been tested positive. okay? ask him to show the proof. I dount doubt the hacker. he must be very good with his work but what's the authencity of the information. If you cant doubt his capabilities why doubt the goverment's? Is it because you believe in a different party? because the way a lot of people see it is that the government might have done a lot of wrong but it has also done a lot of right. Today that India being the second most populous nation is somewhat in a better condition when compared to cases,deaths and companies wanting to invest into is because of the efforts put in by it. I am not asking you to trust the government completely, I am just aksing you to look into the positives as well. Because its not criticism but constructive criticsm which understands both sides of a coin.

.4 years ago

@Satwik the govt won't ask robert aka elliot for the proofs because they know he would have it as such was the case with aadhaar when he had exposed and given proofs but the mgmt was so much arrogant that they didn't bother to and ridiculed him. 

And coming to this part of losing faith in government, yes I would have agreed that they did few good things before but look at the scene now - the poor who are not getting anything and they are not being considered that much as they don't find them the major contributors. to what and how they are dealing it in karnataka is another latest example. None of their previous plans have been properly or fully utilised with all lies 

Just look at how they are doing marketing - full electrification means for them that if the govt places in rural village has electricity supply then they count it into full electrification which is all wrong. That's how they are doing the marketing thing.

.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 It is a discussion. I presented a few points on how the pmcares matter is being taken and what is actually is. Suggest a few ideas of your own may be as to what according to you shoud be done. Because till now its just discussion. If you are questionning you should have a few ideas and solutions in mind for sure. Please share

.4 years ago

@Satwik just convert the negative to positive from above won't that be an obvious answer ?? If you working with result others won't have to question you, it is as simple. You wrote what it actually is - just have a look at the point which i have posted in this discussion , you never mentioned that but those are the clinical points about the alternative and the beneficial ones.

Continue to new thread
.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani you dont trust the govt, that i understand, but at the same time how can you trust any ethical hacker?

how can you say that the govt is spying on you/us?

.4 years ago

@ravikumar yeah obviously how can i say that? I mean PM didnt came on TV to tell us this?

Do you know that last year Israeli Pegasus spyware was blamed of spying on 1400 indian journalists whatsapp?

When the news came out, our Rambhakt Gov goes on to blame Whatsapp for this. But guess what? Whatsapp comes forward to tell that it has informed the Indian gov twice, latst in September, 2019. And the spying was in progresa in June. The Indian gov replied that Whatsapp hadnt provided clear cut information and used "technical jargons". Wow. This was the reply of a Superpower, soon to be 5 trillion economy's government. 

It looked clear that the Goverment was indeed spying on these journalists. 

And i am not even surprised to know that.

.4 years ago

@ravikumar I agree with you on this a bit , hacker but ethical don't know whether to trust him or not

.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 he was the one who had loaded UIDAI helpline number into millions of india android phones ...i dont doubt his capabilities 

.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani OHHO his other name is Elliot alderson. OK got it he actually gave ADHAAR ppl a tough time i remember. the french guy

Continue to new thread
.4 years ago

@Satwik in what sense we must be united, according to you?

.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani Unity can be in many forms - as Indians for now should suffice rather then looking into color, caste,creed,religion or party bias.

.4 years ago

@Satwik my friend believe me, we Indians are not doing any of this. Even if anythung related to religious biasedness exists then it is the courtesy of our media and politicians. 

I dont understand how matter related to PM funds and energency funds has anything to do with religious, caste, creed etc unity. 

Remaining Politics, then why would someone not question this? We had PM NRF that too with a unused balance of 3800 crore. Why not use that? When there came floods, disasters, terrorist attack or anythibg else, people donate in PM NRF. Then why go for something new. How does question of unity arises here?

.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani I think you should read my entire write up to know where unity comes from. The fact that people are just blindly against or blindly in favour is a bias. You can question it that what democarcy is but only after you know the whole picture. Really the religiously bisaness exists only in the media and politician? Really? Come on let's be realistic here.

.4 years ago

@Satwik i would really like it if you present me an example. I am curious about this.

Continue to new thread
.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani is questioning government politics or anything related to religion?

.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani absolutely not. As a citizen we all have the right to but only when we know the complete picture. Here in this case a set of inpendent directors have been appointed. Lets just wait til they finish their work and then comment. Contrary to it here a few parties and people with party related bias are just laying down judgments.

.4 years ago

@Satwik you think the indep directors won't be the pocketed ones? Look at the high court decisioning of february where you said it isn't right to consider for punishing a minister now during distressing covid times and on the other side you are considering all opposing people for blames and slapping certain acts on them and putting them in prison. what kind of democracy , equality is this ? you can check do your own research on this and will find it.
Another point of this being thousands being discharged from jail on bail in India but not the AIR 30 medical entrance doctor who is the need of the hour and is behind bars coz he rised his voice .

.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 what do you suggest is to be done? Keep criticizing for the sake it, will that help? If the problem was with the government remove it in the next election but until then since it is voted let it work.

Continue to new thread
.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani how do you trust a government which wrongly claims that approx 40 crore people have got benefit of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana while only 33 crore has reveived those aids?

.4 years ago

@jayeshdhyani do we rerally have any proof or we just blindly following media channels which anyway are into the pockets of various parties as we all know. who would you rather see at the government? That's what democracy is. You dont like the work of a government, remove them the next time you get the chance.

.4 years ago

@Satwik okay lets not trust media channels. Can we trust gov who just admitted and corrected itself?

Please watch or read news, even if it is all sold out, then try to follow all the news sources. 

Continue to new thread
.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 You have a point there but I feel the PMNRF has a lot less to it then what is known. These might be a good read. 

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/economy-politics/pm-cares-fund-better-suited-tto-deal-with-coronavirus-crisis-say-legal-experts/story/399670.html

https://factly.in/explainer-pmnrf-vs-pm-cares-what-are-these-funds-for/

.4 years ago

@Satwik I went through this first article and what it states initially at the very beginning is what the govt sources had to say to it. We know how the system is functioning right now, the current govt is manipulating everything and just trying to make every decision of theirs look good. But what they have still not touched is the Contingency fund of India and as the name suggests have always amount reserved for such things but no. Getting lawyers from the court to say on your behalf is that tough right now seeing what happened to the Gogoi harassment case while he was in duty?

.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 thats a good take there. The contingency fund. Let's see if the president plans to use it.

.4 years ago

@Satwik and why would he do that now ? He already got the contributions for the capitalists or else he would have planned it well for the trains running for the poor but then they had the audacity to even charge from the poor ones. doesn't it ring any bell ?

.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 The contingency is fund is like the last resort. Read about it and when is it actually used.

Continue to new thread
.4 years ago

@Satwik well their is a site for PMNRF and it is clearly written over their the reasons or areas where the fund is to be utilised and what has been mentioned over their is 

"Q.15   How are the funds available with the PMNRF proposed to be utilized?

A very large proportion of the funds stands committed to be utilized in a phased manner for various schemes announced by PM. Funds are also earmarked for medical assistance, floods, drought, terrorist violence and other such unforeseen occurrences, with a reserve for emergencies.

Even I felt we did not require another fund for covid as PMNRF and along with it Contingency fund is also their for such unforeseen events but, of no use. Contingency fund more precise as their is an amount separately reserved for it . Now when you open a new fund you start with zero balance and when you start with pre existing ones , it adds on to the balance which would have been far more beneficial.  

And probably politics and religion just gets mixed everytime by the ones who are sitting at those influencial positions since ages.