4 years ago

Coronavirus and China's Belt and Road initiative.

What can be the virus' impact on China's most ambitious project, i.e. The Belt and Road Initiative?

Beijing is trying to penetrate into Western Europe since the project has started and now that US and EU are on the backfoot, China has a chance to increase its presence where it was not before.

.4 years ago

It might be affect china.

.4 years ago

@prateekchopra Im a new user of the site and i dont know much about belt & road project.

What is it?

.4 years ago

@ktiwari91 this video i did about the project might help. other than that you can always google :)

.4 years ago
.4 years ago

@prateekchopra What will China get if the Western European countries join the BRI?

.4 years ago

bhai your video dictated the whereabouts pretty well and the next couple of years will tell about the impact on the under developed and developing nations. They were looking at staging something like this because all seems to be like a well sought out plan now . The south asian countries will face further problems now because we depend a lot upon the water supply and China has controlled it through building huge number of massive dams and causing problems to countries where their are shared rivers. Brahmaputra for India and they can cause further trouble by posing this covid19 concern first and aking an economy crippled and then making water issues further. 

Economically its on the verge of penetrating through its organisations by takeover and mergers. By the next quarter we will get an idea of where the world stands.

.4 years ago

@Tuhin12 Thanks bhai. Yes it does seem to be a well thought out plan. China is known to play these games for their own interest. That is an intresting angle you gave about China controlling the water supply. I shall research about it.

China is proactively working towards mergers and acquisitions, specially in European nations. Well, the countries know this and are trying to protect their companies, but yes time will tell whether they will succeed or give precious control to China. 

.4 years ago

Good work @Prateek Chopra 

.4 years ago

@prateekchopra nice and informative video.